“Education is not received, It is achieved” With this motto Electrical Engineering Department has been established in year 2010 with the vision to convey practical knowledge in co-ordination with various Electrical industries & Power sector companies. Department is persistently committed to enhance technical knowledge along with ethical values of the students to make them ready for the competitive world. With highly qualified & experienced faculties department has consistently tried to update itself for the constantly changing industrial needs, skills and challenges emerging out of new research also ensuring the best academic results from the students. Department is well equipped with 18 laboratories namely Elements of Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Workshop, Circuits and Networks, Electrical Machines (DC Machines & Transformer, AC Machines), Analog Electronics and Digital Electronics, Power System Protection, Control System Engineering, Power Electronics, Electronic Measurement and Measuring Instruments ,High Voltage Engineering, Elements of Electrical Design & Engineering Machine Design, Microprocessor and Microcontroller ,Advanced Power Electronics ,Advanced Power System ,Interconnected Power System ,Industrial Instrumentation ,Computer Lab, Project Lab. All the laboratories are well equipped with latest instruments & equipments which are updated on regular basis which leads students to realize theory aspects intensely.
Electrical Engineering Department
To acquire and maintain technical excellence along with co-curricular activities to ensure overall development of student fraternity and thus contributing in nation building.
To produce engineers who are technically sound, competent and with high ethical values to help nation with industrial and economic growth.
Program Specific Outcomes
The electrical engineering is committed to provide under graduate students who are at par competitive in real world with good technical knowledge. We emphasis on good technical knowledge by ensuring time to time organized symposiums, workshops, training programs , industrial visits ,expert speech covering the vast areas of electrical drives, power system, electrical and electronic circuits, microcontrollers and processors, power electronics ,High voltage Engineering, electrical machines. Department has always tried its level best to maintain strong and lasting relation with industry to keep itself updated about current industrial trends. The under graduate students enrolled for the course are expected.
- To be able to solve complex electrical problems by acquiring good practical knowledge in the field of electrical engineering and be able to use electrical measuring instruments, components, equipments covered in curricular effectively and safely.
- To be able to apply academic knowledge and principal in real world, formulate the observed phenomena.
- To be competent by mastering practical based technical knowledge of various electrical engineering fields along with communication skills to face and succeed in competitive entrance exams.
- To show good attitude and work ethics and lead by example. They are expected in making a good work environment by showing good team work skills. Understand and operate modern electrical system and satisfy need of profession.
- To exhibit good moral and ethical values and work towards betterment of society and be aware of social responsibilities. Keep updating himself/herself with latest development in the area of electrical engineering.